Welcome to Faith Pictures! Getting started couldn’t be easier.
1) Watch the short Introductory Video
on the homepage. For more information, check out
2) If you’re new to leading a small group, Leading a Small Group
has helpful guidelines.
It also contains specific recommendations for leading a Faith Pictures group.
3) To get ready for the first session, click on Session 1
. There you’ll find the Leader’s Notes for the session, including details of any equipment you’ll need, plus a Session Sheet and a Takeaway Sheet for each group member. These should all be downloaded and printed (one copy of the Leader’s Notes for yourself, one each of the other Sheets for every group member). You’ll also find the Video to be used in the session. This can be played ‘live’ via an internet connection, or downloaded and played without an internet connection.*
4) To access Sessions 2 to 6 you will need to register or log in
(free of charge). After that, the format of each session is the same as Session 1.
* NOTE: If internet access is not available, copies of all materials and videos are available on disk for £5.
Please see our Contact page
for details of who to contact.